From Our Members
- Video: Drive production performance with machine vision solutionsExperience the difference when you integrate Zebra Technologies machine vision and fixed industrial scanning solutions from a partner you can trust, Barcom Inc.
- Video: Benefits of a Modern WarehouseSiskin Steel & Supply Company describes how Barcom’s solutions for identifying and locating materials increased efficiencies, reduced staff training time, … Read more >
- MASS Group Announces New Integration With FEIG ElectronicsLAS VEGAS, December 27, 2022 (Newswire.com) – Manufacturing Automation & Software Systems, Inc., dba MASS Group, Inc., is excited to publicize … Read more >
- Barcom, ZEBRA, and Product QualityTraceability is not only about tracking products or components through the manufacturing and subsequent supply chain operation, it also includes ensuring … Read more >
- CCL Design Authentication is now a GlobalAutoID MemberCCL Design Authentication and Global Automation & Identification Group (GlobalAutoID) announced today that CCL Design Authentication has become a GlobalAutoID Solutions Partner.
- The NFT DegreeGlobalAutoID Solutions Partner, iTrace Technologies, has teamed up with The Futurist Institute in a joint venture to utilize non-fungible tokens (NFTs) for professional and academic education, training, and certifications.
- MECCO & Ford: New Patented Laser Markingveloped a new patented technology for large part laser-marking, currently in-use at Ford Motor Company’s Livonia, Michigan transmission plant.
- MASS Group, Inc. and iTRACE Technologies Inc. Announce a Partnership to Deliver Enhanced Supply Chain SecurityGlobalAutoID Solutions Partners, iTrace Technologies & MASS Group, have announced their new partnership to offer enhanced supply chain security.
- Laser Marking on a Steel Brake Pad – MECCO Application ExampleSee how quickly and clearly MECCO’s LaserWriter(tm) marking system marks a steel brake pad with both human readable and 2D marks
- ATX West 2021 – HighlightsFor GlobalAutoID, ATX West 2021 was our opportunity to show the world why our Solutions Partners are the best at what they do.
[SupplyChainBrain] Overproduction, Waste Account for $163 Billion in Annual Inventory Losses
“Blockchain investment will see the single biggest leap — 97% of companies surveyed said they plan to invest in this area within five years (compared to 12% today).” From the … Read more >
[SecuringIndustry.com] Coalville, UK shop fined for selling fake vodka
“Loch Lomond Company…confirmed that the bottles were fake, while a laboratory analysis showed that they contained industrial alcohol which can cause people to become violently ill and suffer organ damage.” … Read more >
[SupplyChainBrain] Solutions to the Supply Chain Bullwhip Effect
Track and trace enhancements and improvements can play a part in countering “the bullwhip effect:” “…a series of events by which relatively small issues at the beginning of a supply … Read more >
[AirForceTimes] An F-16 pilot died when his ejection seat failed. Was it counterfeit?
The Air Force’s official inquiry in the months following the accident found that electronics inside the seat were scratched, unevenly sanded and showed otherwise shoddy craftsmanship. From the article
[Chain Drug Review & ZEBRA] How to hold onto increasingly finicky Rx customers
In a study commissioned by ZEBRA, findings strongly suggest that many of the reasons customers change pharmacies could be addressed with better vision and identification technology. Safety and quality concerns … Read more >
[Rouse via Lexology] Counterfeit Goods in the Middle East
This report from Rouse describes a huge challenge for anti-counterfeiting: record-keeping technology and processes differing between nations. For brand owners, there is no consistency in the effectiveness of detection and … Read more >
[USCBP] The Truth Behind Counterfeits
US Customs and Border Protection published this article to educate on the seriousness of counterfeit products. The harms done go beyond economics: fake drugs and health devices can imperil lives. … Read more >
[Quality Magazine] ERP and Quality in Automotive Plastics Manufacturing
Click here to view original content at www.qualitymag.com Image Source: gorodenkoff / iStock / Getty Images Plus via Getty Images By most accounts, this year will be better for the … Read more >
[Financial Tribune] Counterfeit, Substandard Filters Hold 45% of Domestic Market Share
The Financial Tribune is a private-owned Iranian business newspaper in English, reporting stories about Iran’s economy.
[Nutraingredients-Asia] Not just the data: Amway, BYHEALTH, Danone on bringing product traceability to life for consumers
Counterfeit consumer goods is more than fake Prada and Rolex products. Food ingredients, drug raw materials, components for medical devices…people and organizations purchase goods trusting they are safe to go … Read more >