Members’ Announcements & Articles
- MASS Group Announces New Integration With FEIG ElectronicsLAS VEGAS, December 27, 2022 (Newswire.com) – Manufacturing Automation & Software Systems, Inc., dba MASS Group, Inc., is excited to publicize its full software integration with RFID Hardware by FEIG Electronics. … Read more >
- Barcom, ZEBRA, and Product QualityTraceability is not only about tracking products or components through the manufacturing and subsequent supply chain operation, it also includes ensuring product quality. In an automated environment, this is only achieved using … Read more >
- CCL Design Authentication is now a GlobalAutoID MemberCCL Design Authentication and Global Automation & Identification Group (GlobalAutoID) announced today that CCL Design Authentication has become a GlobalAutoID Solutions Partner.
- The NFT DegreeGlobalAutoID Solutions Partner, iTrace Technologies, has teamed up with The Futurist Institute in a joint venture to utilize non-fungible tokens (NFTs) for professional and academic education, training, and certifications.
- MECCO & Ford: New Patented Laser Markingveloped a new patented technology for large part laser-marking, currently in-use at Ford Motor Company’s Livonia, Michigan transmission plant.
- MASS Group, Inc. and iTRACE Technologies Inc. Announce a Partnership to Deliver Enhanced Supply Chain SecurityGlobalAutoID Solutions Partners, iTrace Technologies & MASS Group, have announced their new partnership to offer enhanced supply chain security.
- Laser Marking on a Steel Brake Pad – MECCO Application ExampleSee how quickly and clearly MECCO’s LaserWriter(tm) marking system marks a steel brake pad with both human readable and 2D marks
- ATX West 2021 – HighlightsFor GlobalAutoID, ATX West 2021 was our opportunity to show the world why our Solutions Partners are the best at what they do.
- CCS America @ 2021 Advanced Manufacturing Expo 2021If you are attending the Advanced Manufacturing Expo (August 26th and 27th), be sure to visit our Solutions Partner, CCS America — booth 616
- Introducing Our Solutions Partner, MECCOHeadquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, MECCO has been leading the way in industrial product marking and identification systems since 1889.
“Following the recent supply chain chaos, it’s clear that California needsto modernize its trade and logistics system.” From the SupplyChainBrain article Related Content from Our Members
“Blockchain investment will see the single biggest leap — 97% of companies surveyed said they plan to invest in this area within five years (compared to 12% today).” From the … Read more >
“Loch Lomond Company…confirmed that the bottles were fake, while a laboratory analysis showed that they contained industrial alcohol which can cause people to become violently ill and suffer organ damage.” … Read more >
Track and trace enhancements and improvements can play a part in countering “the bullwhip effect:” “…a series of events by which relatively small issues at the beginning of a supply … Read more >