Global Automation & Identification Group, with several of its Solutions Partners represented, exhibited at ATX West 2021 in Anaheim.
GlobalAutoID and the attending representatives from our Solutions Partners felt the show was a resounding success. Almost every visitor to our booth engaged with one or more of our representatives for 5 – 15 minutes, learning about the solutions we were showcasing and how they could be applied to their operation.
If you attended ATX West and connected with us, thank you so much for your time, the opportunity to introduce ourselves, and the opportunity to learn about your business.
If you did not see us at ATX West this year, here’s a little of what you missed:
- High-Mark Systems demonstrated their Data Pro 2 vision inspection system and Data Pro LT 1D / 2D code reader on a conveyor, walking visitors through the ease of set-up for package verification, and the wide variety of possible applications.
- CCS America showcased several products from their lighting product lines, lighting controllers from their sister company, Gardasoft, and high & low intensity lighting solutions from another sister company, EFFILUX.
- Barcom Inc. demonstrated a couple of solutions: code identification using invisible markings and a UV scanner from Zebra, as well as as realtime inventory location using a solution from Zebra and powered by their proprietary software.
- MASS Group gave booth visitors a walkthrough of their recently-released RFID inventory management solution, showing how warehouse inventory can now be conducted in minutes versus hours or days.
- iTrace Technologies showcased their 2DMI secure identification solution, and how their proprietary mark is secure, helps kill opportunities for counterfeiting and grey market inventory diversion, and can be applied in the most challenging of part and component surfaces.
In addition, we had a representative from our newest Solutions Partner, Mecco, on-hand to speak about marking solutions and how Mecco’s offerings work with products and applications from the other partners. We were also very pleased to have a visit from a Zebra representative, who spent time connecting with our Solutions Partners and some of our booth visitors. GlobalAutoID became a Certified Alliance Partner for Zebra in 2021, and we look forward to showing the world how Zebra products and services complement each of our Solutions Partners’ offerings.
For GlobalAutoID, ATX West 2021 was our opportunity to show the world why our Solutions Partners are the best at what they do, and how they come together to deliver unique, innovative, and comprehensive solutions a customer could not find anywhere else.
To learn more about Global Automation & Identification Group, and our Solutions Partners, please contact us.