Is That QR Code Safe?
Introducing OPTEX FA, a GlobalAutoID Member
Barcom & Zebra: Working Together for Superior Solutions
Members’ Announcements & Articles
- Video: Benefits of a Modern WarehouseSiskin Steel & Supply Company describes how Barcom’s solutions for identifying and locating materials increased efficiencies, reduced staff training time, … Read more >
- MASS Group Announces New Integration With FEIG ElectronicsLAS VEGAS, December 27, 2022 (Newswire.com) – Manufacturing Automation & Software Systems, Inc., dba MASS Group, Inc., is excited to publicize … Read more >
- Barcom, ZEBRA, and Product QualityTraceability is not only about tracking products or components through the manufacturing and subsequent supply chain operation, it also includes ensuring … Read more >
- CCL Design Authentication is now a GlobalAutoID MemberCCL Design Authentication and Global Automation & Identification Group (GlobalAutoID) announced today that CCL Design Authentication has become a GlobalAutoID Solutions Partner.
- The NFT DegreeGlobalAutoID Solutions Partner, iTrace Technologies, has teamed up with The Futurist Institute in a joint venture to utilize non-fungible tokens (NFTs) for professional and academic education, training, and certifications.
- MECCO & Ford: New Patented Laser Markingveloped a new patented technology for large part laser-marking, currently in-use at Ford Motor Company’s Livonia, Michigan transmission plant.
- MASS Group, Inc. and iTRACE Technologies Inc. Announce a Partnership to Deliver Enhanced Supply Chain SecurityGlobalAutoID Solutions Partners, iTrace Technologies & MASS Group, have announced their new partnership to offer enhanced supply chain security.
- Laser Marking on a Steel Brake Pad – MECCO Application ExampleSee how quickly and clearly MECCO’s LaserWriter(tm) marking system marks a steel brake pad with both human readable and 2D marks
- ATX West 2021 – HighlightsFor GlobalAutoID, ATX West 2021 was our opportunity to show the world why our Solutions Partners are the best at what they do.
- CCS America @ 2021 Advanced Manufacturing Expo 2021If you are attending the Advanced Manufacturing Expo (August 26th and 27th), be sure to visit our Solutions Partner, CCS America — booth 616
UFLPA and Burden of Proof
Under the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA), signed into law December 2023, items imported that were wholly or partially manufactured, mined, or otherwise sourced from Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China…
Why fabric fraud is so easy to hide
[BBC] How can we tell if the clothes in our wardrobes really are what they claim to be?
RFID News Roundup
[RFID Journal] Presented here are recent news announcements in the radio frequency identification and Internet of Things industries.
Five Ways To Profit Off Of Brand Protection
[Forbes] With each new step in our technological evolution, new risks and vulnerabilities open up for businesses and their IP.
5 Questions to Ask About a Jewelry Brand’s Eco Credentials
[ELLE] “Traceability is the secret to genuine sustainability, both socially and environmentally…”
RFID Tag Costs Are Dropping
[RFID Journal] That’s the message from SimplyRFID, aimed at repeated misnomers about technology costs, as the company offers its latest tag.
[SupplyChainBrain] Can Digitization Help Supply Chains Steer Clear of Backlogs?
“Following the recent supply chain chaos, it’s clear that California needsto modernize its trade and logistics system.” From the SupplyChainBrain article Related Content from Our Members
[SecuringIndustry.com] Entrupy data finds counterfeiting levels likely static in 2021
[SecuringIndustry.com] Indian Oil adds codes to LPG canisters for track and trace
[SupplyChainBrain] Overproduction, Waste Account for $163 Billion in Annual Inventory Losses
“Blockchain investment will see the single biggest leap — 97% of companies surveyed said they plan to invest in this area within five years (compared to 12% today).” From the … Read more >